Supply Chain Management Audit
Analysing and improving every link in the chain.
The chain of individuals, organisations, locations and systems that work through the supply side in a business, are collectively called the supply chain. And periodic audits of it help to identify inefficiencies and further effect continuous improvement.
In an SCM audit we work towards the following goals:
- Modelling the supply chain
- Drafting / improving / implementing quality control standards
- Identifying inefficiencies that erode value, and result in potential risks
- Documenting reasons for them and ways to effect improvement
- Suggesting ways to:
- decrease lead time
- enhance inventory turnover
- enhanced competitive advantage
- improve supplier communication
If you’d like our help — write to us or schedule a virtual meeting.