Recruitment is a bit like shopping. The only way to get it right is to know the answer to two questions:
- What do you want? Not just technically, but also soft-skills wise and behaviourally.
- How much are you willing to pay for it?
The part about actually finding the right candidate comes only after the above. We help you identify what you really need, and then get on with the following steps:
- Scouting for suitable candidate profiles
- Screening them
- Conduct preliminary interviews to check for the right fit
- Scheduling and coordinating the main interview
- Negotiating packages
- Drafting offer letters
- Onboarding new hires
Owing to our experience, we’re confident of managing assignments at scale.