Individuals, start-ups, established businesses, non-profits; everyone needs high-quality accounting.
Owners, investors, bankers, and managers, all depend on accounting to take decisions like — expansion or contraction, investing or divesting, lending, improvement, and so on. If you’re looking for someone to handle your entire accounting function, you’re in the right place.
Here’s what we can do:
- Manage your accounts as per Indian-GAAP, Ind AS, or IFRS. This includes book-keeping, billing, reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, preparation of financial statements, periodic management reports, maintaining documents (physically / on the cloud), and supporting with audits and tax filings.
- Implement a migration from one accounting system to another (For example, from local to cloud based).
- Plan and put in place accounting processes for a new / growing business.
- Technical accounting, including topics like:
- Transition to Ind AS
- Revenue recognition and contract review
- Business combinations
- Accounting for Joint Ventures
- Fair Value Measurement
- Consolidations and foreign currency
- Lease accounting
We can do all the above using softwares like: SAP, Oracle, Tally, QuickBooks, ZohoBooks, among others.