Our engineering professionals take into account the entity's energy profile, its load distribution, and its energy sourcing while modelling an energy governance program.
For any industry where energy consumption is a major cost, an ECC project can unveil major opportunities for reduce costs.
As part of an ECC, we:
- Model a transparent energy governance system with
- a meticulous process,
- timely information recording, and
- an all-encompassing policy framework which creates accountability and defines a control matrix.
- Set up
- an energy management system based on automatic meter reading, with built-in benchmarking and controls to ensure data validation. Exceptions are obtained though SQL (short query list).
- a ground vigilance system to monitor the behavior of external forces.
- A budgetary cost control process monitored through micro and macro level variance.
- Conduct a technical audit to
- identify savings potential
- find root cause of inefficiencies
- draft a comprehensive investment plan (if needed)
- Present alternative energy options such as solar, rice-husk based, biomass, etc.