Energy is usually the 3rd largest expense that a business incurs, after materials and HR.
An energy audit, finds places where energy is being consumed wastefully. Thus helping managements reduce future energy cost, and preventing national wastage.
The usual deliverables of an energy audit are:
- Report on existing energy costs
- Propose changes, with cost benefit analysis
- Make software proposals for better energy management
- Propose of clean energy solutions
- REC compliance (renewable energy certificates)
- A proposal for a holistic energy governance system